A valuable service that we provide for our many busy and mobile clients is our boarding service for their pets. A number of pets that board with us have medical problems. Our ability to give medication and monitor their condition is one of the primary reasons that people board their pets with us. We are able to provide oral medications, injections, and fluids. The technical staff that provides this care is highly trained and works under the direct supervision of our veterinarians. Feel free to tell us any special needs that your pet has when staying with us.
Click here to view / print down our boarding policy (PDF File).
Our boarding kennels offer:
- Separate rooms for dog and cat boarders.
- Individual runs for each large dog.
- Two story kitty condos with plenty of sun
- Dogs are walked individually on our 2.7 acre yard.
- A trained kennel technician to care for your pet’s individual needs.
- Worry-free from fleas – each animal will receive a dose of capstar to kill any fleas that could spread to others.
- We provide bedding, food, and bowls, but if your pet has special food or a favorite toy, please feel free to bring it with them.
- All animals must be up-to-date on their vaccines (rabies, distemper, leptospirosis and kennel cough for canines), and have a negative stool sample in the last 6 months before boarding, insuring the safety of each pet from disease.
- Grooming and bathing for your pet are available for an additional fee, but an appointment is necessary.
We’ve been going to McAfee Animal Hospital for 50 years. Doctors and staff have always been so helpful, nice and compassionate. They’ve seen us through more pets than I can count.